Open as PDF
To dial in the Double effect:
1. Press and hold the <DOUBLE> button to enter the edit menu.
2. Sing into the microphone (or use the Sound Check feature, see "Sound Check"
on page 19
) and ensure the AMOUNT parameter is set high enough to hear
3. Using the <DATA> encoder, select the desired doubling voice TYPE.
4. If you would like to detune or uptune the doubled voice(s), adjust the DETUNE
parameter for the desired effect.
5. Adjust the HUMANIZE parameter until the desired amount of distinction and
realism is achieved.
6. If you want to apply pitch correction to the doubled voice(s), adjust the CORR
parameter until the desired effect is achieved.
7. Fine-tune the AMOUNT parameter until the desired effect balance is achieved.