Open as PDF
Volume/Expression Pedal Control
The Live Harmony can accommodate a variety of expression pedals or a volume
pedal plugged into the Footswitch input jack for continuous control of various Vocal
effect parameters. The Live Harmony must be congured for volume/expression
pedal operation before an external controller can be used. For information on
conguring the Live Harmony for volume/expression pedal control and to see a full
list of controllable Vocal effect parameters, see "EP (Expression Pedal) Type" on
and "EP Parameter, Min, & Max" on page 41.
To use a volume pedal for Live Harmony control, the pedal must meet the following
• Must be a passive guitar volume pedal.
• Must offer a 1/4” TS cable connection and be connected using a TS cable.
• Must use a 250 kOhms or higher pot.
To use an expression pedal for Live Harmony control, the pedal must meet the
• Must be a resistance-based expression pedal.
• Must offer a 1/4” TRS cable connection and be connected using a TRS cable.
• Must offer a minimum resistance of 10 kOhms.
NOTE: When powering on the Live Harmony with a volume or expression pedal
connected, it is advised to rock the pedal through its full range of motion after
power-up to ensure the state of the pedal position corresponds to the actual
effect setting in the Live Harmony.