Open as PDF
The Live Harmony features separate effects that can be used for a guitar plugged
into the Guitar In jack. Guitar effects are only available when you mix your guitar
signal directly to the XLR and Line/Headphone outputs along with your vocals.
The effects do not come out the Guitar Thru jack. Like the Vocal effects, the Guitar
effects settings are independently stored to each preset.
To bypass/enable the Guitar effect module:
1. Press the <Guitar> button. When the button is lit, the Guitar effects are
enabled. When the button is not lit, the Guitar effects are bypassed.
2. If you wish to store the newly enabled or bypassed state, press the <Store>
button and perform the preset storing procedure. See "Presets" on page 26
for further information on storing user presets.
To edit Guitar effect settings:
1. Press and hold the <Guitar> button for approximately 2 seconds. The button
will begin ashing and the LCD display will now display the Guitar effect’s
2. Start strumming your guitar or use the Sound Check feature (see "Sound
Check" on page 19
for further information).
3. Turn the <DATA> encoder to audition and select the desired MOD TYPE.
4. Turn the <Edit 1>, <Edit 2>, and <Edit 3> knobs to rene the various
parameters until the desired effect is achieved.
5. Turn the <Edit 4> knob to adjust how much of the guitar reverb effect will be
applied to your guitar signal.
6. When nished, press the <Guitar> button to exit the Guitar menu.
7. To store the changes, press the <Store> button and perform the preset
storing procedure. See "Presets" on page 26 for further information on
storing user presets.