Open as PDF
The Vocal effects processing section comes after the Gold Channel effects and is
comprised of the following 6 effect modules: Harmony 1, Harmony 2, Doubler, FX
(pitch, modulation, and distortion/lter effects), Delay, and Reverb. Unlike the Gold
Channel effects, Vocal effect settings are independently stored to each preset.
To bypass/enable a Vocal effect module:
1. Press the corresponding effect button (e.g., <Harmony 1>, <Double>,
<FX>, etc.). When the effect button is lit, the corresponding effect is enabled.
When the effect button is not lit, the corresponding effect is bypassed.
2. If you wish to store the Vocal effect’s enabled or bypassed state, press the
<Store> button and perform the preset storing procedure. See "Presets" on
for further information on storing user presets.
To edit Vocal effect settings:
1. Press and hold the effect button for the effect which you would like to edit
(e.g., <Harmony 1>, <Double>, <FX>, etc.). The effect button will begin
ashing and the LCD display will now display the selected effect’s parameters.
2. Start singing into the microphone or use the Sound Check feature (see "Sound
Check" on page 19
for further information).
3. Turn the <DATA> encoder to audition and select the desired effect TYPE (or
the desired VOICING if adjusting one of the two harmonies).
4. Turn the corresponding <Edit> knobs to rene the various parameters until
the desired effect is achieved.
5. When nished, press the ashing effect button to exit the effect's edit menu.
6. To store the changes, press the <Store> button and perform the preset
storing procedure. See "Presets" on page 26 for further information on
storing user presets.