Open as PDF
The Bass Whammy pedal is extremely easy to set up and use. Follow these steps to get up and
1. Connect your instrument to the Bass Whammy’s Input Jack.
2. Connect from the Bass Whammy’s Output Jack to your favorite distortion pedal or to
3. If using an external MIDI device for control, connect from the MIDI out of the MIDI
device to the Bass Whammy’s MIDI Input.
4. Connect the included power supply to an AC outlet and the other end to the Bass
Whammy’s Power Input.
5. Turn on your amp and adjust the volume to the desired level.
6. Use the Effect On/Off Footswitch to enable the effect, rotate the Selector Knob to
select the desired effect, and rock the Expression pedal.