Open as PDF
We at DigiTech® are very proud of our products and back-up each one we sell with the following warranty:
1. Please register online at digitech.com within ten days of purchase to validate this warranty. This warranty is valid only in
the United States.
2. DigiTech warrants this product, when purchased new from an authorized U.S. DigiTech dealer and used solely within the
U.S., to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and service. This warranty is valid to the
original purchaser only and is non-transferable.
3. DigiTech liability under this warranty is limited to repairing or replacing defective materials that show evidence of defect,
provided the product is returned to DigiTech WITH RETURN AUTHORIZATION, where all parts and labor will be covered up
to a period of one year (this warranty is extended to a period of six years when the product has been properly registered
through our website). A Return Authorization number may be obtained from DigiTech by telephone. The company shall not
be liable for any consequential damage as a result of the product’s use in any circuit or assembly.
4. Proof-of-purchase is considered to be the responsibility of the consumer. A copy of the original purchase receipt must be
provided for any warranty service.
5. DigiTech reserves the right to make changes in design, or make additions to, or improvements upon this product without
incurring any obligation to install the same on products previously manufactured.
6. The consumer forfeits the benefits of this warranty if the product’s main assembly is opened and tampered with by anyone
other than a certified DigiTech technician or, if the product is used with AC voltages outside of the range suggested by
7. The foregoing is in lieu of all other warranties, expressed or implied, and DigiTech neither assumes nor authorizes any
person to assume any obligation or liability in connection with the sale of this product. In no event shall DigiTech or its
dealers be liable for special or consequential damages or from any delay in the performance of this warranty due to causes
beyond their control.
NOTE: The information contained in this manual is subject to change at any time without notification. Some information
contained in this manual may also be inaccurate due to undocumented changes in the product since this version of the manual
was completed. The information contained in this version of the owner’s manual supersedes all previous versions.
Service Contact Info
If you require technical support, contact DigiTech Technical Support. Be prepared to accurately describe the problem. Know the
serial number of your device - this is printed on a sticker attached to the chassis. If you have not already taken the time to
register your product, please do so now at digitech.com.
Before you return a product to the factory for service, we recommend you refer to the manual. Make sure you have correctly
followed installation steps and operation procedures. For further technical assistance or service, please visit our support page
at digitech.com/en-US/support. If you need to return a product to the factory for service, you MUST first contact Technical
Support to obtain a Return Authorization Number.
No returned products will be accepted at the factory without a Return Authorization Number.
Please refer to the Warranty information, which extends to the first end-user. After expiration of the warranty, a reasonable
charge will be made for parts, labor, and packing if you choose to use the factory service facility. In all cases, you are
responsible for transportation charges to the factory. DigiTech will pay return shipping if the unit is still under warranty.
Use the original packing material if it is available. Mark the package with the name of the shipper and with these words in
red: DELICATE INSTRUMENT, FRAGILE! Insure the package properly. Ship prepaid, not collect. Do not ship parcel post.