Open as PDF
When using electrical products,especially when children are present,basic safety precautions should
always be followed,including the following.
READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USING YOUR PHILIPS AVENT ISIS iQ UNO
WARNING – To reduce the risk of fire,electrocution,or other personal injury:
• ISISiQ UNO is intended for repeated use by a single user only.
• Always unplug from the electrical wall socket immediately after use.
• Do not use while bathing.
• Do not place or store the product where it can fall or be pulled into a bath or sink.
• Do not place or drop the control handle,battery pack or mains power lead into water or other liquids.
• Do not reach for a product that has fallen into water.Unplug from the wall socket immediately.
• Do not allow children or pets to play with the control handle,battery pack,mains power lead or accessories
as these parts may pose a choking or strangulation danger.
• Before each use inspect the product,including mains power lead,for signs of damage.Never operate
this product if it has a damaged lead or plug,if it is not working properly or if it has been dropped,
damaged or submerged in water.
• Only use attachments recommended by Philips AVENT.
Do not use outdoors or where aerosol spray products are being used,or where oxygen is being administered.
• Equipment not suitable for use in the presence of flammable anaesthetic mixture with air,
or with oxygen or nitrous oxide.
• Only use the mains power lead and battery pack supplied with the product.
• There are no user serviceable parts inside the ISIS iQ UNO.Do not attempt to open,service or repair
the ISIS iQ UNO yourself.
• Keep leads away from heated surfaces.
• This product is a personal care item and should not be shared between mothers.
Do not attempt to remove the pump body from your breast while under vacuum.Turn the unit off and break
the seal between your breast and the pump funnel with your finger,then remove the pump from your breast.
• Do not operate control handle unless connected to a pump body.
• Never use while pregnant,as pumping can induce labour.
• Never use when sleepy or drowsy.
• This appliance is intended for use by responsible persons,keep out of reach of small children and the infirm.
• This appliance is not intended for use by persons with reduced physical,sensory or mental capabilities,or
lack of experience or knowledge,unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use
of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety.
CAUTION – To reduce the risks of injury,device malfunction or failure:
• The product should not be left unattended when plugged into an electrical socket.
• Never drop or insert any foreign object into any opening.
• Make sure the voltage of the mains power lead is compatible with the power source.
Plug the end of the wall plug lead into the control handle first,then securely attach the wall plug into the socket.
• Although compliant with applicable EMC directives,this equipment may still be susceptible
to excessive emissions and/or may interfere with more sensitive material.
• Wash,rinse and sterilise the appropriate pump parts before each use.
• Never put the control handle,battery pack or lead in water or a steriliser as you can cause permanent
damage to the pump.
• Do not continue pumping for more than five minutes at a time if no result is achieved.
• Do not use antibacterial or abrasive cleaners/detergents when cleaning breast pump parts.
• If the pressure generated is uncomfortable or causing pain,turn the unit off,break the seal between the
breast and the pump body with your finger and remove the pump from your breast.
Warnings and Cautions
For our complete catalogue of mother
and babycare products
GB:Call FREE on 0800 289 064
UK ONLY (9am–4.30pm Mon-Fri)
IRL:Call FREE on 1800 509 021
IRL ONLY (9am–4.30pm Mon-Fri)
1 300 364 474
Philips of Holland.All logos brands and product names are trademarks or registered
trademarks of their respective holders and are hereby recognised as such.
Philips AVENT guarantees that should the ISIS iQ UNO Electronic Breast Pump become
faulty during twelve months from the date of purchase,it will be replaced free of charge during
this time.Please return it to the retailer where it was purchased.Please keep your receipt
as a proof purchase,together with a note of when and where purchased.
For the Guarantee to be valid,please note:
The ISIS iQ UNO Electronic Breast Pump must be used according to the instructions
in this booklet and connected to a suitable electricity supply or the battery pack provided.
The claim must not be a result of accident,misuse,dirt,neglect or fair wear and tear.
This Guarantee does not affect your statutory rights.
If the retailer is unable to help,please contact Philips AVENT Customer Services.
ISIS iQ UNO Breast Pump
9219-iQUNO_GB_A6cov.qxd 11/5/07 09:46 Page 2