Open as PDF
© 2009 Mattel, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Doll cannot stand alone.
CHOKING HAZARD – Small parts.
Not for children under 3 years.
Please remove everything from the package and compare to the contents shown here.
If any items are missing, please contact your local Mattel ofﬁce.
Keep these instructions for future reference as they contain important information.
Mattel, Inc., 636 Girard Avenue, East Aurora, NY 14052, U.S.A. Consumer Relations 1-800-524-8697.
Mattel Canada Inc., Mississauga, Ontario L5R 3W2. You may call us free at 1-800-524-8697.
Mattel U.K. Ltd., Vanwall Business Park, Maidenhead SL6 4UB. Helpline 01628 500303.
Mattel Australia Pty., Ltd., Richmond, Victoria. 3121.Consumer Advisory Service - 1300 135 312 Mattel East
Asia Ltd., Room 1106, South Tower, World Finance Centre, Harbour City, Tsimshatsui, HK, China.
Diimport & Diedarkan Oleh: Mattel SEA Ptd Ltd.(993532-P) Lot 13.5, 13th Floor, Menara Lien Hoe,
Persiaran Tropicana Golf Country Resort, 47410 PJ. Tel:03-78803817, Fax:03-78803867.
Need Assistance? Visit service.mattel.com or call 1-800-524-8697
(US and Canada only).
BATTERY REPLACEMENT: Use a Phillips head screwdriver (not included) to open battery door. Insert 4 AA alkaline batteries (not
included) as shown. Replace battery door and screw shut. For longer life use only alkaline batteries. Dispose of batteries safely. Replace
batteries when the glitter stream is ﬂowing too slow.
Protect the environment by not disposing of this product with household waste (2002/96/EC).
Check your local authority for recycling advice and facilities.
BATTERY SAFETY INFORMATION
In exceptional circumstances batteries may leak ﬂuids that can cause a chemical burn injury or ruin your product.
To avoid battery leakage:
• Non-rechargeable batteries are not to be recharged.
• Rechargeable batteries are to be removed from the product before being charged (if designed to be removable).
• Rechargeable batteries are only to be charged under adult supervision (if designed to be removable).
• Do not mix alkaline, standard (carbon-zinc), or rechargeable (nickel-cadmium) batteries.
• Do not mix old and new batteries.
• Only batteries of the same or equivalent type as recommended are to be used.
• Batteries are to be inserted with the correct polarity.
• Exhausted batteries are to be removed from the product.
• The supply terminals are not to be short-circuited.
• Dispose of battery(ies) safely.
• Do not dispose of this product in a ﬁre. The batteries inside may explode or leak.
Changes or modiﬁcations not expressly approved by the manufacturer responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to
operate the equipment.
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules.
Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause
• This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC rules. These limits are
designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio
frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However,
there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television
reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the
• Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
• Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
• Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.