Open as PDF
Requires 2 AG3 (LR41) or equivalent button-cell batteries. Batteries included are for demonstration purposes.
Please keep these instructions for future reference as they contain important information.
Unscrew the battery cover with a Phillips head screwdriver (not included).
Remove batteries included for demonstration purposes and dispose of them safely.
Install 2 AG3 (LR41) or equivalent button-cell batteries in the orientation (+/-) shown.
Replace battery cover and tighten screw.
Replace the batteries if lights and sounds play slowly or distort.
BATMAN and all related characters and elements are trademarks
of and © DC Comics.
Not for children under 3 years.
Protect the environment by not disposing of this product with household waste (2002/96/EC).
Check your local authority for recycling advice and facilities.
RECYCLE INFORMATION (USA ONLY)
Please recycle button cell battery(ies) contained in this product by:
• Visiting your nearest recycling center. For location of the nearest recycling center, visit us online at
• If a recycling center is not available in your area, contact us for a pre-paid mailing label. Visit us online at
www.service.mattel.com or call toll-free at 1-800-524-8697.
• Valid in the US only. • Solo válido en los EE.UU. • Valable aux États-Unis seulement.
BATTERY SAFETY INFORMATION
In exceptional circumstances batteries may leak ﬂuids that can cause a chemical burn injury or ruin your product. To
avoid battery leakage:
• Non-rechargeable batteries are not to be recharged.
• Rechargeable batteries are to be removed from the product before being charged (if designed to be removable).
• Rechargeable batteries are only to be charged under adult supervision (if designed to be removable).
• Do not mix alkaline, standard (carbon-zinc), or rechargeable (nickel-cadmium) batteries.
• Do not mix old and new batteries.
• Only batteries of the same or equivalent type as recommended are to be used.
• Batteries are to be inserted with the correct polarity.
• Exhausted batteries are to be removed from the product.
• The supply terminals are not to be short-circuited.
• Dispose of battery(ies) safely.
• Do not dispose of this product in a ﬁre. The batteries inside may explode or leak.
Do not aim at eyes or face.
Only use projectiles supplied with this toy.
Do not ﬁre at point blank range.
Mattel, Inc., 333 Continental Blvd., El Segundo, CA 90245 U.S.A. Consumer Relations 1 (800) 524-8697. Retain this address for future
reference. • Mattel Canada Inc., Mississauga, Ontario L5R 3W2. You may call us free at 1-800-524-8697. • Mattel U.K. Ltd., Vanwall
Business Park, Maidenhead SL6 4UB.
Helpline 01628 500303. • Mattel Australia Pty., Ltd., Richmond, Victoria. 3121. Consumer
Advisory Service - 1300 135 312. • Mattel East Asia Ltd., Room 1106, South Tower, World Finance Centre, Harbour
City, Tsimshatsui, HK, China. • Diimport & Diedarkan Oleh: Mattel SEA Ptd Ltd. (993532-P) Lot 13.5, 13th Floor,
Menara Lien Hoe, Persiaran Tropicana Golf Country Resort, 47410 PJ. Tel: 03-78803817, Fax: 03-78803867.
Mattel, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Type of Fold:
BMB BATTLE CAPE
Page 1 of 4Page 4 of 4
Page 3 of 4Page 2 of 4