Open as PDF
Fisher-Price, Inc., a subsidiary of Mattel, Inc., East Aurora, NY 14052 U.S.A.
©2000 Mattel, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Fisher-Price and Wild Adventures are U.S. trademarks of Mattel, Inc.
Printed in China 77897pr-0920
This trademark is owned by the Smithsonian Institution
and is registered in the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
Questions? We’d like to hear from you!
Consumer Relations, toll-free at 1-800-432-KIDS,
8 AM - 6 PM EST Monday through Friday. Hearing-impaired consumers
using TTY/TDD equipment, please call 1-800-382-7470. Or, write to:
636 Girard Avenue, East Aurora, New York 14052.
CANADA, Mattel Canada Inc., 6155 Freemont Blvd., Mississauga, Ontario L5R 3W2.
Questions? 1-800-567-7724. GREAT BRITAIN, Mattel U.K., Ltd., Helpline: 01628 500303.
AUSTRALIA, Mattel Australia Pty.Ltd., 658 Church Street, Locked Bag #870, Richmond, Victoria 3121
Australia.ConsumerAdvisory Service 1-800-800-812 (valid only in Australia).
Note: This equipment has been tested and found to comply with
the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the
FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable
protection against harmful interference in a residential installation.
This equipment generates, uses and can radiate radio frequency
energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the
instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio
communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference
will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does
cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which
can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user
is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of
the following measures:
• Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
• Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
• Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician
FCC Note (United States Only)
Leopard and Gazelle
Elephant and Baby
Shark and Stingray
Gorilla and Baby
Instructions for Product Numbers:
77897, 77898, 77915, 77917
• Each pair sold separately. Collect them all!
• Please save these instructions for future reference.
• Requires three button-cell (LR44 or equivalent) batteries (included).
• Adult assembly is required for battery replacement.
• Tool required for battery replacement: Phillips Screwdriver (not included).
• Only batteries of the same or equivalent type as recommended
in the “Battery Replacement” instructions are to be used.
• If removable rechargeable batteries are used, they are only to
be charged under adult supervision.
• Rechargeable batteries are to
be removed from the toy before they are charged.
• If you use a battery charger, it should be examined regularly
for damage to the cord, plug, enclosure and other parts. Do not
use a damaged battery charger until it has been
77897pr-0920.qrk 9/22/0 3:49 PM Page 1